Spring Creek Association 

Call Us:  +1.775.753.6295

Effective April 11, 2017, Home Occupations within Spring Creek Association may apply for a permit with SCA. This is not required; however, SCA offers benefits, such as advertising on our Facebook Page, Website and periodic mailers as space is available to anyone who obtains a home occupation permit with the SCA office. Click the links to the right for more information.

Every home contractor/utility contractor who obtains a permit within SCA for any type of job which disturbs the ground is required to reseed the job site upon completion (weather permitting). The SCA Reseed form to the right MUST be filled out by the contractor and returned to SCA for inspection.

The Elko County GIS Web can be used to search for your property by address to obtain an aerial image for application purposes. Works with Chrome or Firefox only.

Effective April 11, 2017 all Commercial Businesses within Spring Creek Association are required to apply for a Commercial Business Permit by August 31, 2017 with the SCA office. SCA offers benefits, such as advertising on our Facebook Page, Website and periodic mailers as space is available. Click the links to the right for more information.

Most applications for SCA required permits are available here. For special permits such as Boundary Line Adjustments, Zone Changes, Conditional Uses or Variances please contact the COA Secretary. Also check the link below for current permit fees. If you have any questions please call or email the COA Secretary for more information at coa@springcreeknv.org or 1.775.753.6295.

SCA Field/Facility Use Permits are required by all sports organizations...

Applications & Permits

For all other permit questions please contact the COA Secretary by phone, email or come by the office.

A building application is required for ANY structures, fences, and additions, ground mounted solar, or antennas.

Public Right-of-Way Encroachment Permit Fee Schedule

All persons pursuing Right-of-Way Encroachments within the spring Creek Association must apply for a permit by contacting the SCA/COA Secretary.  Permittee must schedule a pre-bid inspection/evaluation prior to submission of the ROW permit. Please contact the SCA/COA Secretary at the number or e-mail listed above to set up a time for inspection and receipt of ROW permit form.  All ROW Fees are listed here to the right.

All commercial business signs require a sign permit...

Residential signs for home occupation purposes can be no larger than 3 SF in size and require a permit.

   Current 2021 SCA Permit fees can be found here.

Livestock applications are required for all split-hoof or toed animals, to include... sheep, goats, swine, bovine, buffalo, llamas and alpacas, whether they are pets or for FFA or 4-H projects.