Season Passes Type of Pass(Resident/Public)
Single - ($325/$450) Sr. Single - ($275/$350) Junior - ($125/$175) Couple - ($550/$700) Sr. Couple - ($500/$575)
Daily Passes 9 Holes - ($14/$18) 18 Holes - ($24/$30) Junior - ($10/$13) Cart Rentals 9 Holes - $16/day ($8/seat) 18 Holes - $28/day ($14/seat)
NEW- Twilight- after 3pm - ($12/$15) 9 holes only
NEW- Punch Card 20 - 9 hole rounds ($240/$320)
Personal Cart Fee Daily - $10 Annual - $175 Private Cart Storage Annual - $175 *gas powered $ 225 *electric powered Driving Range Daily - $6/bucket Season - $130 *ACTIVE Military - no Golf Course Fees charged *Lessons available.
Water Resource Fee - $.50 for 9 holes and $1.00 for 18 holes for annual pass holders.
Contact the Golf Course Pro Shop at (775) 753-6331 for pricing.
Pro Shop: 775-753-6331
Photo Credit Sweetlight Photography All Rights Reserved
1. It is recommended that all players make tee times in advance of play. If tee times are not reserved, the availability of play cannot be guaranteed.
2. Tee times shall be taken only seven (7) days in advance. Groups requesting tee times for twenty (20) or more players shall contact the Pro Shop with as much advance notice as possible to reserve a block of tee times.
3. No one shall play on the Spring Creek Golf Course unless they have registered at the Pro Shop first.
4. All Spring Creek residents shall provide their SCA property owner card or non-property owner amenity pass upon request at the Pro Shop when registering to play golf to receive the property owner rate.
5. All play at Spring Creek Golf Course will start on the first hole. There will be no starting in the middle of the course or on #10. It is realized there is a convenience from starting from your home, but you must realize the scheduling of play problems it can cause the Pro Shop.
6. All players must have their own set of golf clubs and bag. Rental equipment is available at the Pro Shop.
7. All players must be 12 years of age to play alone. Players from 5 to 11 years of age shall be accompanied by an adult. All children under the age of 5 shall be accompanied by an adult and must have the approval from the Pro Shop prior to play.
8. There shall be no outside beverages allowed on the course at any time. Anyone violating this rule shall receive a warning and the second violation may result in suspended golf privileges.
9. All Spring Creek Association golf carts that are rented shall be driven and operated by an individual that has a valid drivers license. The renter’s driver’s license shall be presented at the Pro Shop at the time of rental and be retained by Pro Shop until return of the cart in satisfactory condition. Cart damage repair costs shall be the sole responsibility of the renter.
10. Personal golf carts shall pay a $10.00 per day access fee or purchase an annual cart access fee to operate the golf course. Both are available at the Pro Shop.
11. All golf carts, pull carts and golf bags shall stay off of tee boxes and at least thirty (30) feet away from greens.
12. All golf carts shall stay on the golf course. There shall be no golf carts off of the golf course turf areas except when on designated golf cart pathways. Anyone violating this rule shall lose their golf cart privileges immediately.
13. There shall be a maximum of two (2) people in any one golf cart. Exeption may be for children age eleven (11) and under. Refer to Rule #7.
14. The use of range balls for play shall be prohibited on the golf course.
15. A five-some may be allowed with prior approval from the Pro Shop.
16. Please respect the golf course conditions and take the time to rake the bunkers when you lay out of them, repair your ball marks and replace your divots.
17. Please use appropriate golf etiquette and respect the golf course property and the private property that surrounds the golf course.
Enjoy your game of golf and return to play often!
Spring Creek Golf Course is open for play. Following the guidelines set by the State of Nevada, play is allowed with certain restrictions. Tee times begin daily at 8:00 a.m.. Golf carts will be allowed, private and rental, with social distancing guidelines in effect.
The clubhouse will remain closed to the public. Tee time reservations and payments may be made via telephone at 753-6331, or online on the SCA website at springcreeknv.org. Click on the make a tee time widget on the opening page, or you can download our app at the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Search for Spring Creek Golf Club, Nevada for download.
Golf Equipment, balls, tees etc. sales and golf cart rentals may be made by calling the Spring Creek Golf Shop
The golf course is set up according to guidelines established for player safety. There are no flags on the greens or rakes in the sand bunkers. Holes are located in approximate centers of the greens, either front, middle or back. Hole cups are inverted for your protection. Rental carts have been sanitized. Rental golf clubs will not be available.
Cook’s Fire Oven & Grill is open for curbside service for food and beverages to take on the course. Call 777-8177 for ordering.
No outside food or beverages will be allowed on the course.
Call Us: +1.775.753.6295
Spring Creek Association
Type your paragraph here.
Built in 1973
Back Tees Par - 71 Yards - 6302 Rating - 70.6 Slope - 121 Forward Tees Par - 71 Yards - 5658 Rating - 70.5 Slope - 124 Greens: Bent Grass Fairways: Bermuda Grass Dress Code: Shirt and shoes required Season: March 3 to Oct 31or as weather permits
Questions? Email the Golf Course General Manager by Clicking Here!
The Spring Creek Golf Course is located at the base of the majestic Ruby Mountains. Our course is an un-crowded, par 71 18-hole golf course featuring a wonderful view of "Rubies" and built on hilly terrain, so expect many changes in elevation and uneven lies! A great deal of the natural sage brush, and numerous sand bunkers have been incorporated into this course's design. The signature hole is #2, a 426-yard, par 4, requiring a tee shot up a dogleg left fairway, then an approach shot to a green surrounded by trees and sand bunkers. There are cart and club rentals as well as a private cart barn for your private cart storage. Private lessons are also available. Make sure you check out our Pro Shop!