Water company rates comparison charts - From PUCN

Who is the PUCN?

Water company rates comparison charts - From PUCN

Water increases over the year's comparison chart

Below is a list of contacts to address any questions or concerns.

 Great Basin Water Co.: https://www.myutility.us/greatbasinwaterco, or call 844-694-4404.  Will you please also include the inquiries@greatbasinwaterco.com

Public Utilities Commission: puccompliance@puc.nv.gov or mail to1150 E. William St. Carson City, NV 89701-3109 or Call 775-684-6100

Bureau of Consumer Affairs: http://ag.nv.gov/Complaints/File_Complaint

Assemblyman John Ellison: Email John.Ellison@asm.state.nv.us or Mail to P.O. Box 683 Elko, NV 89803-0683 or Call 775-738-6284

Senator Pete Goicoechea: Email Goicoechea @sen.state.nv.us or Mail to P.O. Box 97 Eureka, NV 89316-0097 or Call 775-237-5300

Spring Creek Association: frontdesk@springcreeknv.org or call 775-753-6295

Water Contacts

NRS and NAC policies in governing water utilities

Spring Creek Association 

The Spring Creek Association is aware that there is a growing concern of the Spring Creek membership in regards to water and water rates. Our Association has put together a volunteer Water Committee who’s focus is to establish water conservation practices, communication to Utilities Inc. and the Public Utilities Commission regarding any issues, and to ultimately try and help reduce the burden to our membership.

Learn more about Water FAQ's by CLICKING HERE!

The Public Utilities Commission of Nevada (“PUCN“) is a regulatory agency that ensures investor-owned utilities comply with laws enacted by the Nevada Legislature like Utilities Inc.

The PUCN’s basic regulatory duties, as defined by the Legislature (NRS 704.001), include:

To provide for fair and impartial regulation of public utilities.
To provide for the safe, economic, efficient, prudent and reliable operation and service of public utilities.
To balance the interests of customers and shareholders of public utilities by providing public utilities with the opportunity to earn a fair return on their investments while providing customers with just and reasonable rates.

The PUCN regulates approximately 400 investor-owned utilities in Nevada, but does not rate-regulate municipal-owned utilities. The PUCN has limited authority over utility cooperatives. The PUCN does not regulate the rates or service quality of utility cooperatives

Call Us:  +1.775.753.6295

Water Updates